Thursday, March 18, 2010

Great Weekend in Miami

The Miami International Triathlon was excellent as expected.  The weather was great with some wind on the bike but other than that it was perfect race conditions.  I have to admit I am impressed with how Andy performed.  The boy has been working.  The brothers will have some competition from the big man.  Of course he does own every piece of triathlon gear possible.  Great job Andy!
Nicole crushed her time from last year by 10 or 12 minutes!  Damn!  I did beat both of them, however only by a couple of minutes (with Andy beating me on the bike and Nicole beating me on the run).  I am definitely satisfied with my performance knowing that I still have some work to do.  It is interesting to point out that my swim time and bike time were both within one second from my previous years race.  Crazy!  I am not sure what to make of this, but I do know I will continue to push myself just as hard and believe my body will perform optimally at Boise.  B70.3 less than 12 weeks away... scared yet?!




Keep training hard guys and see you soon!

Nick

No comments:

Post a Comment