Sunday, May 9, 2010

Little Update


Been a while since my last post so thought I would give you a little update. The heat has arrived in South Florida and training outside has become a little unpleasant. I must admit that I have been slacking a little lately spending more time on work trying to get the new venture and programs ready for launch. No long races lately, but have had some success in a couple sprints! At the Nautica South Beach Tri I took 2nd in the Clydesdale and 7th in my age group. At Tri-Miami last weekend I not only took 1st in the Clydesdales but also won the 30-34 age group! That was also good enough for 17th overall! I was surprised by my performance especially since I only got about an hour sleep the night before the race. Nicole I'm sorry to say you won't be able to give me anymore shit about racing in Clydesdale because I don't weigh enough for that category anymore. So I will retire from the Clydesdale ranks on top!

No more races till Boise though which is right around the frickin corner! It's great to win a sprint but that doesn't mean shit when you're talking about 1.2 miles swim, 56-mile bike, and half-marathon! Here are a couple recent pics from the races.

2 comments:

  1. Are you serious? That's hilarious! Well you are not a small man!!! HAHA!! That's awesome! - Nic

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW..56 mile bike AND half marathon..HOLY COW!

    ReplyDelete