Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Frogman Cometh...

Just to recap Colorado...training at altitude sucks! One important thing I learned is you are at your 'weakest' the third day you enter altitude in regards to your training. Can hack it in the weight room, on the bike, and even the run wasn't too bad, but the pool was a whole different story! Talk about tough!

Gorgeous day yesterday here...sunny and 75! Had a great ride and short run. Miami ING Marathon is this coming Sunday. Not sure yet if I'm going to race or not.

Alan-sounds like a hell of a workout you had this weekend! Keep it up!

Noel- trainer setup looks good. Don't forget the DZNuts!

1 comment:

  1. Thx man, getting ready to purchase the bike hopefully within next couple weeks. Looks like it will be a Scott because of my hook up I have at the bike store in Lacey. I'm going to try and hook Noel up with some carbon fiber aerobars as well. Later. Alan

    ReplyDelete